Another Boring day... Where's the excitement man...?
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Hmm... Today is so like ytd la(other than the fact that I went down to SP specially for a rehearsal that lasted for around 45 mins and try out my jacket size also, and oh I got a SP polo-tee... Yay...!)... Para again lolz... Wanted to jio April & Nana down for a swim but dear Nana ended up with her "girls' prob"... Hahaz... Shall not betoo explicit... April was like telling me "it's been so long should have been over" & Nana say "late, heavy"... Whatever that means... Hahaz... =))
Well... Siti brought her friend, Darryl(don't know spell correct or wrong also) along... Hahaz... A skinny gal... =)) Shy @ first but can tell she is the potential Chiongster type... Haiz... Apparently she's with a guy known as Kok Keong & this same guy tried to woo April before also hahaz... Oh ya Safra's Time Crisis 3 sucks like hell the gun is like freaking lousy... Point the gun str8 the bullet can shoot everywhere... I very PRO de lo then end up like NOOB can't even pass 1st stage... Wtf... =((
Had to send Darryl home after everything... Hahaz... Siti's like her mum la... Follow her buy bubble tea la bring her out etc. ... Tomorrow still want bring her out to Sentosa with guys THEY DON'T KNOW...! Omg... Haiz... What's the world turing into...? Had a heart-to-heart chat with Darryl's parents and know more about her... Too sensitive to be posted here... Cons of a blog... Oh well it'll be kept in my memory then if I forget due to STM, it'll be deleted forever and ever... =))
So tired lo... Haiz... Wanna slp le... =)) Oh and Darryl live next to my block which is why I'm home fast... Ended chat with them like 0040hours...? Hahaz... Dad keep calling and ask if I coming home for dinner...P.S. Siti pls try your best... Hahaz... Don't always sleep and busy la...EddyBoy is Gone...
1:02 AM