CYA Camp...
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Ok it's time to really start sharing about CYA camp... I've rest enuf... Just went out with ShuZhen & Pulley to Woodlands to have lunch... Slack a bit and here I am typing my entry... Well let's begin with the '+' points of the camp, followed by a '-' points of the camp...
'+' Points:
1)Good food(I only paid $10)
2)Bunk was spacious and Seniors made an effort to make the place less stuffy(Air-con is auto, thanks to Estates.)
3)Seniors were friendly & helpful.
4)The campers there were fun & not dao...
5)Not too tiring...
'-' Points:
1)Scoring system sucks... Made the camp so competitve and tense between the 10 groups... The way scores are awarded also sucks... Scores are awarded solely based on timing, not taking into account things like co-operativeness; teamwork etc...
2) Still don't understand why my team got a '1' for skit...
3) Lousy game master(had to be honest)... My team was like the 2nd in Scavenger Hunt and Ms Claire decided that she don't accept drawings of the $1 coins(pls note she said she will accept the answers in any forms earlier on)... My team SEARCHED & SEARCHED & SEARCHED and ended up as the last(then she say nvm la about the coins)... Wtf...?
4)Not mass games... Hard to know ppl from other grps... It's a CYA family isn't it...?
5) No water breaks... Haiz...
Oh well... That's about it... Although SMILING COCKROACHES(my grp, grp 9) came in last with a pathetic score of 16... It doesn't really matter as we've all enjoyed ourselves and tried our best... Made some really nice friends there & my GLs, CuiLIng & Stephanie, were gre8... S.C. we rock...! =))Ok there were obviously pictures taken during the camp but I'm not gonna upload them here. The pics were for the scavener hunt so you can view it on Friendster, under "My Public Photos"... I'll be uploading some photos when I get them from my GLs...
Just to show you guys my Grp's flag... All thanks to the cre8ive work of Jordan...! =))
EddyBoy is Gone...
8:23 PM