DAC08 Class Outing... =))
Monday, June 2, 2008
Ok... So where did my class go today for the outing...? It'll be boring if I just type it put so I'll show it all in pics... =))
A Kite that we saw... Cute right... Just like me la...

Ok that's "Guo Tai" & Me... The balloons were for decoration... Like duh...

That's Mr Chen & Me... Hahaz...

Ok That's juts Angela, ChoonYing & Mr Chen having some fun burying Angela's feet...

Erm... They were playing volleyball i guess...?

Ok now we're playing Monkey... We tried saboing but didn't work... Hahaz... My class ppl very gd reflexes...

Trying to throw the B'day boy into the sea...

They were trying to catch me & throw into the sea...

Ok apparently I got caught...

Grp 1 of Captain's ball or some Ultimate Frisbee...

This is Grp 2 so dead...

Game in Progress... I Joined halfway, Well i was the cam man what to do...?

Laukwa fell but look lyk proposing to Aaron Chua...

Just some of us in the sea relaxing...

Not every1 was in the sea... Some didn't bring extra clothes and some just didn't want... Can't do anything...

Yes... @ Last a class photo...

Take 2...

No doubt... That's me & "Guo Tai"...

The "HUNKS" of DAC08...

The "BABES" of DAC08...

Take 2 of the "BABES"...

Hahaz... Burying JiaQiang in the sand...

Angela is damn good @ sculpting... Look @ WeiLin turing into a mermaid...

Hahaz... Javian was too horny... C his **** sticking out...?

Ok relaxation & chatting... Guess where...?

Random photos...

ShiKuan telling us some lame stories...

The Grand Finale... Purpose of the outing: Celebrate the June Babies' b'day... Lolz...

The "Tradition"...

Cutting the cake for consumption... =))
Well a picture speaks a thousand words... Hahaz... Furthermore my pictures ahd captions so I guess it's not hard to figure out where we went and did what... Well it was a gre8 day... Thanks Pearlyn & Gang/Committee for the planning... =))
Other than Pam who was sick, everyone was there... I love this Class... DAC08 all the way...! Really appreciate the fact that WenMin came down despite her rashes...EddyBoy is Gone...
11:30 PM