A day spent ALONE... =))
Monday, June 9, 2008
Haiz... Today was a boring day until when nights arrive... Lolz... LeeTeng was outside with ShuZhen & her BF, Clay... Chris had some admin stuffs to settle @ home... Siti had some prayers for her Aunt's 40th day after demise... Hmm SO I'm all alone...
Well morning after breakfast with sis we saw a stall selling counterfeit ADIDAS apparels... Lolz... =)) Bought 2 shirts(kindly paid by my sister)... Tinkin of buying pants if they're still there... Spent most of the time watching VCDs & doing my ITAB1 PBL... Well I completed my part and did some of other people's parts... Only left with meeting up and type out the report and aslo my research on Creative PRODUCTS for FOM... Hmm Sianz... LTC comming soon le...
Night was more interesting in the sense that I went swimming... Yay...! Afterwhich I went cycling while wating for April to come down to Safra to play Para Para... Lolz... Cycled for near to an hour... Here are some pics I took while cycling...

3 wild dogs in the "plains"... So ke lian lo...

The bigger dog having his "meal"... Think they had people feeding them...? If yes thanks... =))

Just a pic of the 2 smaller dogs, either the child or I don't know...

Saw this dog @ the Seletar Reservoir... Lolz... Damn poor thing lo...
Hmm all those photos reminded me of my dog, CoCo... Haiz... Wanna cry la... 4 yrs soon le still can't forget her.. All the times & memories... Mum wanna raise another identical one but best is not... 2 main reasons:
1) No time...
2) Don't remind me of CoCo can...
Oh well... The day ended with dinner with April(she was more of a company as her house had dinner)... Para was fun... But poor Siti had to clean the house whole day long...
#Chris is still sick... Pls take care ya... Don't over-strain...!#EddyBoy is Gone...
12:33 AM