Feeling damn Fucked Up...
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Well... Called Chris and chatted with him... He suddenly told me he had to go out with his friend because he asked him out just YESTERDAY NIGHT...! Omfg... I booked him like how many days ago...? 3 I guess... He's supposed to decline his friend la... Don't know what the f*** was going through his f****** brain... Now since so little people as Polly got Fathers' Day celebration and can only stay till late noon, my classmates who'll not stay long at most till Safra arcade...? Hmm sianz... Need to cancel the whole thing if really don't know what to do... Bo bian so little people do what movie marathon...? Arcade also not shiok... Might as well not waste time... Looks like I'll be leaving S'pore with no good memories(hahaz so exaggerated)... Was still looking forward to Sunday... Haiz... All the fun... This hols really s***... Not much fun for me...
Anyway appreciate Polly as I understand from her she turned down ShuZhen and gang as she promised me first... If only Chris thinks the same... Somemore he like hack care... I question if he really sees me as a friend... Oh bother friendship probz again... =((EddyBoy is Gone...
8:54 PM