<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body bgcolor="#ffffff"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1613924391420927052?origin\x3dhttp://edmundkwek-junwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Gay Couples...
Friday, June 27, 2008

Okok... I made this entry because I was so bored... Siti's here ranting about Jin's blog to the whole world... I'm also waiting for my Self-Defence class to start... Lolz... Stupid Polly decided she has headache and sore throat... Why...? Because of the Sun...! Then she say she very scared she will faint and die in the class... SHE'S ALWAYS LOOKING FOR EXCUSES AND WARPPED REASONINGS...! Omg... Oh well what to do, know her so long somehow got used to it... She was the one who wanted Siti to go then Siti go she don't go... Wtf...? Hahaz... Weird right... I know... If she knew she's going for Self-Defence then don't go out and make yourself sick... And something tells me she's lying la... Maybe she just wanna go out with her friends... Oh well who carez... She changed a lot anyway recently... Became more **** & *****...

Anyway today's STATS paper was horrendous... No confidence at all lo... Man... Hope I can do well lo... Scholars, scholars, scholars... I'll never drop out...! Arghhh, I'll fight till the end until my very last breath...

Ok enough of nonsense... Time for the real entry... Just wanted to share some things here... Yesterday I went swimming before going back to YTSS(need to make appointment lo this time, can't go in & out as you like)... Just a usual swim when suddenly a guy by the name of Leonard, aged 21, was startled because I swam with my specs... Ok don't worry guys he's str8 and I'm not, oops sorry I meant he's str8 and so am I... Hahaz... =)) He was from VS and TPJC, yea if my memory doesn't fails me... We were randomly chatting when we started to talk about a gay couple at the pool... I already thought they were when they came in and searched for a bench... The whiter guy, let's call him A, and the darker guy, B, took the bench next to mine, BUT I was at the spa pool not playing gooseberry... Hahaz... 'A' was reading a magazine with his cap(front red, back blue) on and wearing a goggle like specs... Oh FYI, both guys were lean... Too bad gals... Hahaz... 'B' was swimming for like a few laps then 'A' joined him for a dip but never swim... Go Safra pool read mag... Diao... Of course is follow his dardar la, so loving right... They ended with some photo taking, hahaz... 'A' actually took a pic when 'B' was in the pool and that made Leonard think he's gay... He's rather slow @ such things... Why am I fast...? I got the third-eye... Hahaz... 'B''s cap was front blue back red... Couple cap... Hahaz... Everyone was looking at them wen they took pics with a I-phone I presumed... Looks like 1... Lolz... Ok here's the main thing, both of them looked blissed... And it's very... Can't see but can feel lo... Like theyare happy just to have one another's accompany... That's the kind of love I wanna find... Gals preferred...

If gay couples can be so blissful, then why can't those normal ones be...? Is it because we are too demanding...? I guess scarcity is true; unlimited wants but limted resources... Lolz... Applying ECONS in love... Hmm but seriously la, the bliss 'A' & 'B' were "emitting" made me envious... Hahaz.... Hope they can last forever... Love is just such a funny thing... Many a times you do many things and hope the person cares and gives his/her attention to you, but he/she is sometimes hot sometimes cold towards you... Thenyou question yourself why are you doing so much...? You find it hard to hate person as well... I HATE LOVE...! Hahaz... Contradicting to whatever I just said; wanting to find a blissful love... Anyway, just a food for thought , "WHY IS IT THAT YOU FIND IT HARD TO HATE SOMEONE YOU LOVE...?" Please don't tell me "because love ma"... Any good answers please share... =))

Also, there's nothing wrong with loving someone faraway from you or someone who's attached... Lolz... Who said love is bounded by distance...? You all think what, ECONS Production Possibilities Curve(PPC)... Cannot produce, or rather love in this context, over the boundary... Lolz... And loving someone who's attached is nothing wrong man... Come'on we're in the 21st Century... Love is also uncontrollable... Not as if we have a remote and screen to do our selection... It'll also be complete stupidity if the person who's attached avoids the person who loves him/her... Love don't come by that easily... Cherish every love BUT DON'T GIVE FALSE HOPE...! Be the best of buddies... And of course one should not be a BITCH/BASTARD and break people up for the sake of wanting to be with the man/woman he/she loves...

EddyBoy is Gone...
4:11 PM


About Me


Name: Kwek Jun Wei EDMUND
Age: 18 @ last:))
Gender: Male
1st Cry: 20/11/1990
MSN: edmund_god@hotmail.com
Horoscope: Scorpio

~Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic


On the dark side....

Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive and obstinate~


Everyone think I'm a CHEERFUL boy... But how many know about the SORROWS I hid deep in my heart...?
You can also view me @ Kwek Jun Wei Edmund's Facebook profile Thanks for visiting.


Wants


IPhone/ Ipod Touch
BurBerry Shirt
Pair of Oakley Sunglasses
CK Eyewear (with/without Transitions)
CK Bag
CK Boxers
LAB Series Facial Wash (Bought)
MenScience Body Buff (No longer for sale)
Nice shorts
Cardigan


Hates


Dao Kia
Quiet
Pretenders/"Actors"
Studying
Being forced to do things
Enemies(It's hardto Love them)
PangSeh Kias
Ingrates
Insects/Pests that FLIES



Loves


Family
Friends:
Soh LeeTeng a.k.a Polly(Gre8 friend) =))
Rosental Goh a.k.a PowerPuff(while I'm Curry Puff? Lolz...) =))
Ooi SzeJin(Good God-Sis)
April Tan(Good God-Sis)
5n2 Titans
DAC08
SP CYA
Iffa Haziqah, Shmitha, Shalini, Prabs, Anthony etc.(For being gre8 friends & classmates) Chen ShiKuan(Good Friend)
Phua JiaQiang(Good Friend)
Pearlyn Koh(Good Friend)
Tan SinEe(Good Friend)
Yuen WeiLin (Good Friend)
Barry a.k.a. Bboyz(Childhood Friend) =))
QiaoYun & Paxson(Gre8 neighbours & Friends)
& Of course many other more that knows me...

Sleeping & Eating(Justified by my SIZE)
Chatting
Swimming



Other Links


Siti Suhaina
April Tan
Ooi SzeJin
Zac Zac
Sheena
Iffa Haziqah
JinnChyau
Victor Lin
Daryl
Kathlyn
Wong HuiYun
Shalini
Koh SooKuan
Janessa
Jonathan
Pearlyn
Rosental
Polly Soh LeeTeng
XueTing
Suraizah
Jolynn
ShiKuan's BlogShop


Archives


May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


Tagboard





Music



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones




Game(s)

Test your Response time!

Click on "Start" first, and wait until the background color changes. As soon as it changes, hit "stop!"

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive



Credits

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Hoster - Photobucket
Brushes - All brushes creator
Softwares - Photoshop CS3