MST MST MST... Edmund GOGOGO...
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Well... Yesterday was PACC and omfg... Not easy lo... Rather challenging sia... Worse part we only have like 1 hour...? No clock no nothing... The lecturer say will tell us the time every 15 mins but end up only like telling us. "15mins left... 5mins left... Time's up..."... Hahaz... Mr Chen did not finish his paper... Stayed back yesterday to do some revision for today's paper which was ECONS... Just realized how sucks I am in copying notes and answer... Rightwards also can put leftwards, then I down there wondering why the answer so funny... Lucky got clarify with SinEe... If not today die lo... Hahaz...
Well today's paper was rather hard... Looks like my MST is gone case... Tomorrow is ITAB you know... Omg la... Pray for me ppl... I suck at IT... Haiz... Anyway Mr Chen could finish his paper today and said IT WAS EASY...! So wanna kick him la... Hahaz... Oh well gotta slack for now... Nothing much to blog also, esp after that long entry about LTC... Hahaz... Photos are on their way as well... I think got 2000 photos & videos...? Lolz... Need to do some CRITICAL SELECTION... Hahaz...
Disclaimer: There might be a lot of typo errors as I tend to type very quickly(but not so quickly but still quick) and miss out some letters unknowingly...EddyBoy is Gone...
2:40 PM