<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body bgcolor="#ffffff"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1613924391420927052?origin\x3dhttp://edmundkwek-junwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A day out @ Bugis...
Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yay... Managed to clear some tasks... Finished my STATS tutorials... And man I can't do the ECONS tutorials... Don't know what I doing also... This is bad... Real bad... =(( Haiz... CA2 is approaching like on Monday...? PACC lo... Stress la must get high high... Lolz... CA1 ended not long then CA2 come le... What is this sia...

Went to Bugis with Jie in the noon... Wanted to go in the morning but no one go with me like very lonely... Lolz... Polly need go find ShuZhen take things then go do PW... Siti also got PW and some other I don't know what things on... Then ShiKuan also got date with secondary school friends and lastly JiaQiang going out with parents... Lolz... How unlucky... Ok... Went to Bugis and pray there... Sianz lo... The "lao pasar" is under renovation... No good food... Sianz... Ate at a coffeeshop where Pearlyn, Mandy, ShiKuan & I went to last time... The food is not so nice lo... The drink also damn ex can... $1.50 for a water chestnut...?! Omg...? Lolz... Went to shop for Jie's friend Mp3... Got a Creative Zen from Marina Square for like $179 with some other bundled items... Trie to help her wrap the present... Haiz... Anyhow wrap lo... She & I both no artistic talent but I guess I'm slightly better...? Lolz... =)) I also bought myself a Nike backpack... Enough with slingbags man... Making my shoulder ache... Ok here comes the embarrassing part... while on the train, I slept... And and and and I DROOLED onto my shirt... I woke up see my t-shirt got a wet patch... Got 1 person look at me lo... Damn malu can... Sianz la... Lolz... I went back to sleep after my sis alight at Orchard and I'm not so sure if I drooled after that... But that guy who saw me drooled (I think) alight same stop as me la... Omg... Haiz...
That's all for today I guess...

Tomorrow will be sending Jin off at Harbourfront... Will be studying after that... Lolz... Going Sentosa around 2+ near 3... Well I bet Nana's gonna be late lo... Sianz...

EddyBoy is Gone...
12:46 AM


About Me


Name: Kwek Jun Wei EDMUND
Age: 18 @ last:))
Gender: Male
1st Cry: 20/11/1990
MSN: edmund_god@hotmail.com
Horoscope: Scorpio

~Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic


On the dark side....

Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive and obstinate~


Everyone think I'm a CHEERFUL boy... But how many know about the SORROWS I hid deep in my heart...?
You can also view me @ Kwek Jun Wei Edmund's Facebook profile Thanks for visiting.


Wants


IPhone/ Ipod Touch
BurBerry Shirt
Pair of Oakley Sunglasses
CK Eyewear (with/without Transitions)
CK Bag
CK Boxers
LAB Series Facial Wash (Bought)
MenScience Body Buff (No longer for sale)
Nice shorts
Cardigan


Hates


Dao Kia
Quiet
Pretenders/"Actors"
Studying
Being forced to do things
Enemies(It's hardto Love them)
PangSeh Kias
Ingrates
Insects/Pests that FLIES



Loves


Family
Friends:
Soh LeeTeng a.k.a Polly(Gre8 friend) =))
Rosental Goh a.k.a PowerPuff(while I'm Curry Puff? Lolz...) =))
Ooi SzeJin(Good God-Sis)
April Tan(Good God-Sis)
5n2 Titans
DAC08
SP CYA
Iffa Haziqah, Shmitha, Shalini, Prabs, Anthony etc.(For being gre8 friends & classmates) Chen ShiKuan(Good Friend)
Phua JiaQiang(Good Friend)
Pearlyn Koh(Good Friend)
Tan SinEe(Good Friend)
Yuen WeiLin (Good Friend)
Barry a.k.a. Bboyz(Childhood Friend) =))
QiaoYun & Paxson(Gre8 neighbours & Friends)
& Of course many other more that knows me...

Sleeping & Eating(Justified by my SIZE)
Chatting
Swimming



Other Links


Siti Suhaina
April Tan
Ooi SzeJin
Zac Zac
Sheena
Iffa Haziqah
JinnChyau
Victor Lin
Daryl
Kathlyn
Wong HuiYun
Shalini
Koh SooKuan
Janessa
Jonathan
Pearlyn
Rosental
Polly Soh LeeTeng
XueTing
Suraizah
Jolynn
ShiKuan's BlogShop


Archives


May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


Tagboard





Music



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones




Game(s)

Test your Response time!

Click on "Start" first, and wait until the background color changes. As soon as it changes, hit "stop!"

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive



Credits

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Hoster - Photobucket
Brushes - All brushes creator
Softwares - Photoshop CS3