<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body bgcolor="#ffffff"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1613924391420927052?origin\x3dhttp://edmundkwek-junwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SzeJin's back in SG...!
Monday, July 7, 2008

Went to pick Jin up yesterday from HarbourFront MRT station... Not so much of a pick also la... More of meet... Really do miss the times with her... Man if only we can go back to the days when we're all so young... Lolz... =))

We didn't really do much... Just went to around walking... Bought a white shorts from FreshBox... Lolz... Not bad quite nice lo... Hehe... $40 lo... Hahaz... Anyway I also bought a Adidias cap in Bugis Junction... Lolz... Will talk more about how I ended up there later... We had our dinner @ Secret Recipes... And omfg la the food was not that nice at lo... But customer service was good... All the waitresses smiled and were relatively more attentive, although they have small chats amongst themselves... Lolz... I bit my tongue twice while eating the Pan grilled catch of the day... Lolz... My tongue is swollen abit now... Sianz lo... Nevermind... After the dinner and chatting... We went to the arcade for a game... Lolz... We played ParaPara, as usual... Ohhh Jin improved... Hahaz... Not too bad lo... We also saw 3 other people danced... I wanted to sit down and observe... Clubbing style but ya la not the type I'll appreciate... So funny lo... Lolz... Miss so amny times still can pass, quite easy to pass lo the 1 in Vivo... Heard from April there's a new 1 and very sensitive in DownTown East... Let's see when I'll go down and check it out... Lolz... We went to Jin's hse to slack and chat... So like old times sia... Hahaz... Was doing my PW when I suddenly realized I don't know wtf is product strategy... Lolz... Got what product attribute of which is further broken down into 3 more sub-categories... Then got what branding, packaging, labeling, product support services... Gone case for my FOM le la... =)) So I stopped and we started bastarding/bitching about almost anything... Lolz... =)) Typical man when the 3 of us meet up...

Ok way before I meet Jin, I was with SinEe, Suraizah, Lalitha & JiaQiang doing our FOM PW meeting... Lolz... As usual reading and editing everyone's report and then pass here pass there... Lolz... All very hard-working sia, all got do their report... Lolz... Only I never... Ohhh man... Met at Coffee Bean... Expensive lo... the regular there is like the large over at StarBucks... $7...! We went to the outlet @ Paragon... Lolz... Paragon is the only place that seemed so unaffected by the GSS... All the high-end products lo... Ralph Lauren la, Gucci, Armani... Lolz... We also went to Centrepoint to buy the SINS chocs... 12 pcs $30 lo... Omg... Lolz... It's for FOM tutorial 4 lo... Then we sit down discuss about the packaging and labeling... Hahaz... Crap here crap there... then Su took some pics then off we go to SimLing Square... Lolz... We go there to see see look look... Check out all the Mp3s being sold in SimLing Square... Lolz.. Creative all their Mp3s like so isolated and placed at a level that is not eye-catching at all... Lolz... They don't even have an outlet in the Square... Unlike Sony... No wonder SONY IS LIKE. NO. OTHER. ... Lolz... Yea I love Sony... And Shikuan's grp is doin gon Sony... =)) Gogogo Mr Chen... Hahaz... We went to Bugis Junction to do some shopping... Bought a cap... Hahaz... =))

Anyway I missed my 1st lecture today lo... Lolz... Damn sucks la... I thought start @ 11am... Then JQ called me around 9+ asking where I was... I was like home lo, wondering why he will call me... Then he told me lessons is 10am...! Omfg... How blur I can get... Lolz... Missed the 2nd lecture due to my stupid hair lo... Don't know what happen... Can't fix it properly then got so irritated I wear the cap to school... Hahaz... Sianz lo... After school also can't go home because need go the ministerial dialogue briefing... Apparently it's just a PW by year 3(I think) and they submitted 1 proposal on a development near Hougang... Then Minister George Yeo is coming down to SP to give the award and also wants a dialogue with us... Scholars are to ask questions about YOUTHS... Lolz... Don't know lo... Thurs meeting up again to do some discussion... Is total sianzness... Lolz... Getting so busy nowadays... Haiz... Where's my life man...?

EddyBoy is Gone...
3:36 PM


About Me


Name: Kwek Jun Wei EDMUND
Age: 18 @ last:))
Gender: Male
1st Cry: 20/11/1990
MSN: edmund_god@hotmail.com
Horoscope: Scorpio

~Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic


On the dark side....

Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive and obstinate~


Everyone think I'm a CHEERFUL boy... But how many know about the SORROWS I hid deep in my heart...?
You can also view me @ Kwek Jun Wei Edmund's Facebook profile Thanks for visiting.


Wants


IPhone/ Ipod Touch
BurBerry Shirt
Pair of Oakley Sunglasses
CK Eyewear (with/without Transitions)
CK Bag
CK Boxers
LAB Series Facial Wash (Bought)
MenScience Body Buff (No longer for sale)
Nice shorts
Cardigan


Hates


Dao Kia
Quiet
Pretenders/"Actors"
Studying
Being forced to do things
Enemies(It's hardto Love them)
PangSeh Kias
Ingrates
Insects/Pests that FLIES



Loves


Family
Friends:
Soh LeeTeng a.k.a Polly(Gre8 friend) =))
Rosental Goh a.k.a PowerPuff(while I'm Curry Puff? Lolz...) =))
Ooi SzeJin(Good God-Sis)
April Tan(Good God-Sis)
5n2 Titans
DAC08
SP CYA
Iffa Haziqah, Shmitha, Shalini, Prabs, Anthony etc.(For being gre8 friends & classmates) Chen ShiKuan(Good Friend)
Phua JiaQiang(Good Friend)
Pearlyn Koh(Good Friend)
Tan SinEe(Good Friend)
Yuen WeiLin (Good Friend)
Barry a.k.a. Bboyz(Childhood Friend) =))
QiaoYun & Paxson(Gre8 neighbours & Friends)
& Of course many other more that knows me...

Sleeping & Eating(Justified by my SIZE)
Chatting
Swimming



Other Links


Siti Suhaina
April Tan
Ooi SzeJin
Zac Zac
Sheena
Iffa Haziqah
JinnChyau
Victor Lin
Daryl
Kathlyn
Wong HuiYun
Shalini
Koh SooKuan
Janessa
Jonathan
Pearlyn
Rosental
Polly Soh LeeTeng
XueTing
Suraizah
Jolynn
ShiKuan's BlogShop


Archives


May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


Tagboard





Music



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones




Game(s)

Test your Response time!

Click on "Start" first, and wait until the background color changes. As soon as it changes, hit "stop!"

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive



Credits

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Hoster - Photobucket
Brushes - All brushes creator
Softwares - Photoshop CS3