What's happening to me...?
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Just went last Friday to see a doctor about my sighness and ulcer... Bite my tongue like 5 times at the same spot... Now I'm having weird red spots growing on my body and SPREADING... Yes SPREADING...! Am I infected it STD or what...? Went to see a doctor and he gave me an injection and cream... Told me to consult him again if the rashes are still there after 1 month... However, I'll still be going for a blood test to be safe... Haiz... Sadded... Am I gonna die...? Been so busy recently that I don't even have time to look after myself... Only noticed the red spots after they really invaded other parts... Today morning just found 1 new red spot on my feet lo... Sianz...Anyways, my only consolation is that my FOM PW is more or less done... Presentation is just next week... So nervous... Still need to do some final editing for the report also lo... Contradicts here and there... Lolz... Busy days ahead for me... Sianz...EddyBoy is Gone...
9:40 PM