End of Semester Exams...
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Okok... I'm back to blog... Was busy recently with my PWs and upcoming exams... Hahaz... Ended at 25/8/08... Didn't blog until now because of my running and swimming... So tired and no mood lo... Nth much happened recently also... Just that I got to know a friend from Yishun Safra swimming pool... He's a nice chap and we do a number of sports in common... Lolz... Like I said, Safra indeed easy to know people... Lolz...Hmm let's track back a bit... After my ECONS paper on the 25th, Me, ShiKuan, Pearlyn & Connie went to Sakae @ CCK for a "celebration"... Well Mr Chen was pretty looking forward to it so ya just follow lo... Haiz... Broke my entire diet... Eat so much... Haiz... When will I ever slim down man...? Lolz... Nvm... I WILL SLIM DOWN 1 DAY... (Ya 1 day... Dunno which day only...)Yesterday went badminton-ing with Polly... Hahaz... So long never go play le... Hahaz... Palyed for a full 2-hours @ Nee Soon East CC... Then went the cafe there eat... Damn nice la the seafood fried rice... Maybe Friday go back again since I going back YTSS then badminton... Lolz... Suppoosed to run yesterday then end up flu... Arghhh I HATE FLU...! So just went Swensen's eat with my friend... Lolz... He pay not I pay... Yay... Lolz... Anyway the flu was brought forward to TODAY...! Haiz... Everytime hols hor I sure fall sick de lo... KNS... Lolz... Hate my body... So fat and weak... =((Okok... I guess that's it... I'm off to recuperate... Haiz...EddyBoy is Gone...
3:45 PM