Sick...
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Ok... Here I am blogging when I was supposed to be @ CYA Training... Lolz.. What to do...? Am not feeling well, starting to wonder if it's some body error... Hahaz... Everytime when holidays are here I sure fall sick... Dumb right... Nevermind... The cold started from 2 days ago... Hop tomorow will be better... Haiz... Maybe my bodu too heaty le la... Lolz...Anyway, went back to YTSS yesterday... Melvin, my long-lost primary school friend, wanted to go back to NVPS but all the teachers we know more or less leave le... Lolz... Anyway the performance was only 1hr30mins... Quite short... Lolz... NDP this year was only 1hr (as told by Polly)... Lolz... Watched some slow dance some hip-hop some break dance... Yea after that went to BK for my favourite breakfast... Lolz... Was with Fifa and Polly... Stupid Fifa... Must argur with me la... *bOx her*... Okok... She's my best friend...! We waited for Lini with Fifa and ya she took a damn long time... Went with them to NorthPoint FC SEE THEM EAT... Not eat with them ar... Lolz... After that Fifa got dumbed by Lini so she followed us to Orchard Taka walk walk... And man Taka's paper bag is so SISSY... Lolz...Went to PhiTen to buy something... Don't tell you all... Hahaz...Lastly, I went to Suntec for S'pore COMEX... There were so many people that I forgot it was a Friday... I thought it was a Saturday... Lolz... Bought a printer (very important) and a DVD player for my sister's room... I bought myself a nice thumb drive and ya that's all... Lolz... =)) Roger, my sports kaki, went also then I call him lobang me go home... Can save the cab fares... Lolz... Damn evil la me... =X Thanks Roger...!EddyBoy is Gone...
10:11 AM