1st CYA Duty...
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Had my 1st CYA duty yesterday... Was @ T2 Center North... Yupz... Well, Ms Vicky Quek has given "orders" not to blog about our duty... So I shall not take any chances... Lolz...Anyway duty was fun... Well, I did got lectured for my mistakes... IT IS HUMAN TO ERR... Lolz... So nevermind... I shall no repeat my mistakes again... Hahaz... Anyway, I went to Jin's sister Chalet after dutying... Was quite lonely after dutying anyway... No friends there because I missed the transit training... Hahaz... So I was like a FUCKING LONER going to DownTown East...Anway, @ the chalet nothing much to do also... Went there pretty late around 11+ near 12 le... Lolz... Yes I know very late... Saw Jin's friend JunKit(Sorry if I misspelt your name) and I totally forgot about him... He went with us toi Daniel's don't know what feast... Won't even call it a feast... Aiya just went to the Charcoal Restaurant then eat lo... Ya that's it... Lolz... Ok back to the chalet, he was playing CS and there Jin's sister friends as well... Can you believe it I slept in a room with 6 females...? Ohhh so lonely... Lolz... Lucky I wasn't raped... Hahaz... Maybe it's the other way round...? Oops... Underage sex... Lolz...We went BBQ-ing in the night... No lights no nothing... Lolz... Was BBQ-ing franksters, or call it hotdogs, and chicken patties... Lolz... That's al we had... because I told them no need to reserve any food for me... Well was hungry in midnight what to do...? Lolz... Ya we BBQ-ed and watched some movie and fell asleep... Lolz... Tired... Siti left early in the morning because her friend got hospitalised... So sudden... Was supposed to send Jin's off but I was sleeping in the noon and couldn't make it on time... Sorry... I'll miss her... Next time I'll see her is probably year end... Haiz... Ok I'll end here... Tomorrow starting work... Lolz... Wish me luck... =)) Can finally don't rot @ home le... =))EddyBoy is Gone...
11:56 PM