The 1st Day of Sept...
Monday, September 1, 2008
Ok just got back from work… Lolz… Been quite some time since I last went to Changi Village Hotel to work… Tiring but I guess the hotel is facing low occupancy rate or rather low-house… Hahaz… Anyway, didn’t’ brought enough for my meals, yes I eat a lot I know… Ok la… All is small meals like chee cheong fun and sandwiches… Not like rice or noodles… Lolz…
Brought my Lappy to work to kill the ever hard-to-get-by time and played Mahjong Tower Eternity… Some lameshit game… Well my PSP is still under repair (I presume, my bro has been holding onto it for quite some time)… Anyway, thank goodness my VAIO didn’t fail me, able to last me till I end work… Of course I got switch off at times la… Lolz… It’s still a machine that runs on battery… At least the battery’s better than my K800i… Damn shitty la…. Haiz… KNS lo… Talk on phone for less than 1hr (I think) and dead it went on me… Wtf…? Lolz…
1 good news for 1/9/08… I’m employed as of next Monday… Shall be working on a 5-day work week basis from 9am-6pm… Pay is $5/hr… Well the pay is ok but what’s important is I’M WORKING…! No need to rot le… Lolz… Well was quite pissed when I didn’t help her ask the employer if they hiring more people and she said; Dun ask nvm I not in need of $$$ also”… Wtf…? You see liao will explode not la… Like saying I work because I in need of $$$ yea I know my family’s not as well-to-do as hers but I also not in need of $$$ lei… I wanna work to gain exposure and get some extra income… You never know de lo… Lolz… Well, 1 thing I hate about Richies… Anyway I helped her in the end and the person was looking for someone more IT-savvy who can design webpages use photoshop etc… Yes pbviosuly ppl from the IT course are most suitable, e.g. Siti… But our LUCKY SITI has a gre8 dad that shall never allow her to work as long as he is capable of raising her up... So yupz didn’t refer to her lo… =))
Hmm that’s all for today… Going running later I think… Hahaz… See got mood or not lo… I can’t believe I ran 2.6km in just 14 mins… Lolz… To think I graduated YTSS with a record of 16mins in 2.4km… Lolz… I hope to see some familiar faces in the upcoming NB Real Run… And of course the Standard Chartered Race… =))EddyBoy is Gone...
7:27 PM