1st Day @ Work again...!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
I spent $23 @ work today... Omg la... Haven't even receive my pay I already spend $$$ le... Lolz... Anyway, just bought a tennis shorts and socks so I don't have to wear JEANS to work in New Balance Factory Outlet @ ComTech, PSA there...
Was doing some hanging of apparels to prepare for the sample sales... Lolz... It's NEXT WED TO FRI FROM 10-7... Will be cheap and not sold in market in currently (some I think)... Lolz... I wanna buy lo so cheap la... And some got so nice de... Hahaz... Concept stores so damn ex...
Anyway, my colleague was Azman... Hahaz... He's a nice guy and taught me a lot of things about the shoes... Like NB called its cushion Abzorb, while Nike is NikeAir, and Adidas is AdiBounce... Lolz... Still got a lot more lo... What outer soles, inner soles then top and middle... Hahaz...
Anyway, I don't know how long I'll stay in the job... Because Daniel, my supervisor, thinks I'm no good and have no exp... But HELLO...! Everyone think I no exp then don't want me how I can the exp... Hahaz... Maybe I'll only stay until the sample sales till next Friday and byebye I'm gone... Yupz... Hope can work there de lo... Can gain some exp... Hahaz...EddyBoy is Gone...
10:52 PM