Damn Suay...
Friday, September 5, 2008
Haiz... Am taking a break from my movie-ing... Lolz... Actually today(5/9/08) is Jin's Chalet but but but I got no news from her or Siti... Don't think I'll be going... Yet I miss them... Maybe I can go down for awhile la... Lolz... See how lo later on when I wake up maybe in the noon...? Lolz...Anyway, was playing badminton with Pearlyn & Polly and I fell and sprained my ankle... Was playing a single against Pearlyn... She plays good... Hahaz... More intense than Polly when I play with her... Not that Polly is lousy... Lolz... Different playing techniques I would say... Hahaz... Anyway, let them continue with the game before I went to see a TCM... And OMG la... I had a bike with me and it was raining moderately... I was outside the damn CC trying to hail a GOD DAMN CAB and when I got one, he said" I just wiped my car dry don't want wet things..." Arghhh can you belive it... God damn him... Lolz... So i chose to walk in the rain, or rather limp, with my bike... Eventually I locked my bike @ 302(hopes it's still safe there) and will only gte it back when my ankle is better... It's feeling slightly better now but I do feel the "crack" sound when I walk once in awhile... Lolz...Yesterday CYA duty had to ask Javy to stand-in for me... Damn nice of her... I so last minute because I thought my ankle would be better by yesterday... Lolz... I had to absent myself from the teacher mingling session as well... Lolz... Anyway, I'm damn suay la... Lolz... Hope I'll feel better when I wake up...EddyBoy is Gone...
2:20 AM