F1 Night Race Training...
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Went to today’s night race training… It’s F1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX NIGHT RACE… Note there must be a SINGTEL there hor… Hahaz… That company is like a sponsor or something…? I don’t know… The training lasted from 1330 till 1800… Ya… BUT BUT BUT most of the time was spent on waiting on collecting our passes, name tags esp… Damn long queue… Sianz lo… The briefing was fast lo… The circuit’s damn long la… However, the person in-charged of my gate, which is GATE 4, said the racers need only 2-3mins to go 1 round and they’ll be dong like 61 reps…? Hahaz… Zoom zoom zoom zoom… Loud and smelly… I ticketing inspector can only hear and smell… Can’t watch… =(( Sianz la… Can only there punch holes in the patron’s passes… Maybe if I get too tired I’ll punch their face…! Lolz… Jkjk la…
Anyway, thank goodness my gate is near the train station so can go home fast… Lolz… Gate 3 is the damn closest la… Anyway, I don’t think the patrons can watch lo… The racers damn fast la… They just zoom past and byebye... Hahaz…
Oh did I tell you guys I SUPPORT LEWIS HAMILTON… Why you would ask…? Well, because there’s his posters everywhere la… And this promotion about Johnnie Walker’s liquor… What black label limited edition… Lolz… Looks nice though… =))
Oh did I tell you my uniform is light blue in colour… Damn sucky la… Don’t think I can take pic and post here lo… Because they wanna take back the shirt due to some copyright issue la… Stupid la… Scarly I post here then they say I infringe copyrights I die… Lolz…
Oh ya before I end off… Chrispher is in the same gate as me… Mwahahahaz… Ok nevermind don’t even know why I type that… He just passed me a bangle of some wood materials…? Think it’s woven ba… Yupz… A souvenir he bought from Cambodia… Here’s the bangle… Thanks Chris…! =))

EddyBoy is Gone...
10:11 PM