Got Lectured @ Work...
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Sianz… Today morning go work then my boss, Daniel, talk to me in private and said I WAS SLOPPY… Wtf…? I was like rebutting and said I put in my best for NB le and tried my best to do things to the best… He expects a lot you know… He compared me to PT staffs who have been working in NB factory outlet for a few months… Kns… This is after all my 1st retail line job… Lolz… But overall it’s a fun experience… I’ve learnt more about sport shoes, in particular NB shoes… Lolz… All the cushioning, stability and lightweight… How to read the labels and stuff… Hahaz… Good experience there lo… The lecture is nothing to me de la… Got over it pretty fast… At the end of the day, he was like thanking me for putting in effort… Seriously, he’s weird… Lolz… Maybe male’s menopause…?
Anyway, didn’t work yesterday… Was sick with flu… Actually is won’t de lo… Tuesday was doing stocking and all the dust and ya la… Sianz… Didn’t get well lo… So never go work… Daniel also ask me la if I was really THAT sick yesterday… Wah I tell you hot ar me… I know the SAMPLE SALES IS IMPORTANT BUT I’M SICK…! Sianz lo… I was like telling him how I was sneezing and mucus flowing down my nose… Only then he was like orh ok… Lolz…?
Met a new colleague today… Gavin, he’s from the IMM factory outlet… Lolz… Will noly be working here today to help out… Heard he work for like 1 yr plus but most of the time @ IMM de… Lolz… No wonder Daniel say he not so experienced also… Daniel expects a lot hor… He expects everyone to be freaking experienced and can think like him… Haiz…
Will not be working tomorrow also… Boss say since such a short time not much helo then don’t come… Haiz… I’m a step further from my SAMSUNG OMNIA… Lolz… I really want that phone lo… So nice… Wait till X’mas then buy then maybe cheaper and got freebies… Yay…! Lucky Shaun tell me lo… Who’s Shaun you ask…? Ask me personally… Hahaz…
Ok let’s sign off… Got to go play my Zoo Tycoon 2 and rest after that so tomorrow can concentrate on my F1 job and after that a movie marathon lo… Lolz… With Silva, Shaun and Shaun’s friend, Shaman… Watching SAW I, II, III… I still can’t get IV… Lolz… Anyone has please send me ya… =))EddyBoy is Gone...
9:02 PM