NB Sample Sales...
Monday, September 22, 2008
Yay... The NB Sample Sales is on this WED(24/9/08) till this FRI(26/9/08)... The things are DAMN DAMN DAMN cheap... I'm so gonna buy a lot of things... Lolz... Ya right as if I have the cash flow... Maybe ask my sis buy for me lo... Hehe... Since I did okok for the Sem she should be ok with it la...Singlets- $10Polo Tee- $15Shorts- $10/$15Long Pants/Berms/Track Pants- $ 20Jacket- $20Shoes- $40 (and the shoes are nice, limited size though)T-shirts- $10Long-sleeve Shirts- $15Do drop by guys if you're free and wanna get some NB stuffs... Really good offer lo... Anyway, today was considered busy... Met 2 new colleagues, YongChun, a.k.a YC, & Nurul... We were busy from 9am all the way till 6.30pm... After which I went to the gym... Yes I know finally... Oh and bad luck lo... Only after I board 166 to go to Thomson Gym, I realized that I left my phone in the office... Sianz... Not only that, my knee hurts like siao again lo... Happens everytime I run... Haiz I need to invest in a good NB shoe... Obviously NB right since I working there and so cheap... But honestly speaking NB shoes have good technology... Perhaps NB lost to its competitor by lesser marketing and publicity... Am having my dinner now... Gotta rest early tonoght also... Lest I become Panda... This weekend I still have F1 job to do also... Lolz... Yay I'm gonna be rich... (Yea right, FAT HOPE...!)EddyBoy is Gone...
10:20 PM