Spider Lilies...
Friday, September 5, 2008
This is a homo-themed film between 2 gals... Yang Cheng Lin as Jade and Isabella Leong as Takeko...Jade is like a cyber prostitute and is frantically wanting a tatoo... Lolz... So she went to Takeko's store and looked at all the patterns... There was this one pattern that she liked... Why...? I'll tell you later... And it so happens that design is what Takeko has on her left arm and that is for her brother who became traumatised and lost his memory due to a accident... An earthquake that killed his parents, the only thing he saw was his father, a tatooist, arm's tatoo of spider lilies which is now on Takeko's arm... Yupz... So where was Takeko then...? Like god damn it the parents are dead and she's not with them... Lolz... Ok Takeko & Jade has known each other ever since they were young... Lolz... On that night they were having SEX... Yes SEX... Takeko went back and to her horror her house was destroyed and her brother was left stunned staring at the hand of her father...Anyway the show is basically about Jade being in this webby that is being tracked by the police... And this nice policeman decided to help Jade and told her to quit whatever she was doing... Yupz... Against the protocols apparently... I guess he really likes her... Obviously I'm not gonna share what happened at the end... Lolz... Well, sad ending I would say... (I think that would give you a rough picture of the ending, oops sry)EddyBoy is Gone...
11:35 PM