
Ok here I am blogging again... Lolz... So many posts in a day... Hahaz... Anyway, I just finished watching a movie titled, "The Spirit Compendium"... It's a local movie with setting of Lunar 7th Month... Lolz...
Anyway, it's a show revolving 2 hunks and 2 babes... Lolz... 1 gal, May, has the ability of seeing ghosts because she was born IN THE DARKEST YEAR, MONTH AND DAY... How unlucky can she get... Anyway, all she see is some floating black dust... Lemme see also can... Not as if she is seeing those scary ones... Lolz... The movie is not scary at all... i would say it's a lame movie la and the actors were rather fake lo... Not so good in acting... Lolz... They mentioned something like "I-Ching" which I don't know at all... I think it's some form of religion ba... Lolz... Anyway the other babe, Bella, was the gf of Tom (Benjamin Ng) and she died while running... She had a heart attack...? I PRESUME... She was clutching her chest in pain and then she went to sit on a bench, afterwhich she suddenly closed her eyes... And Ta-Da she's joined the others in hell... Lolz... Tom is finishing his ORD and ya lo very free @ home... Always play with the compendium... Lolz... Sam(Michael Kwah), a PT masseur, who moved in due to financial difficulties(the rental with Tom was $150/mth)... These 2 hunks always sleep on the same bed with their briefs only and they just simply love wearing singlets... Lolz... Anyway, these 2 hunks had sex as initiated by Tom thinking that Sam was the gf... Lolz...? The sex scence has once again clearly illustrated S'pore films' conservatism... Lolz... Could have been more elaborate lei... Lolz...
Ok in conclusion, I wouldn't advise renting the movie... This is something like "Men In White"...? Maybe slightly better ba... Lolz... Watch it if you can get it free... =))
Rating: 2/5
Name: Kwek Jun Wei EDMUND
Thanks for visiting.
Test your Response time!
Click on "Start" first, and wait until the background color changes. As soon as it changes, hit "stop!"Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive