!st Day @ work @ Business Continuity Management Institute
Monday, September 8, 2008
Was my 1st Day working at Business Continuity Management Institute, BCMI, and well I would say things went rather smoothly… Hahaz… It’s a simple job really, $5/hour is expected ba… Editing ppt slides I think a primary school student can do even better than me… BCMI is actually a sort of IT-oriented company and ya lo… I’m a IT noob… Think ppl like HuiYun, SzeJin, Siti, April, etc can do so much more lo like help them design webpage and blah blah blah… Lolz… So cool la… Anyway my colleagues are (the one I usually converse with la) Bob(the guy who contacted me), Cher Young (my in-charged), Richard( a friendly dude), Max(looks cool but is nice), WeiTian(quiet, maybe some may think Dao ba but he’s ok la) and Shannen(the only FT lady in the office for now)… Lolz… Yupz the guys are deprived of gals…
Now for the PT staffs, currently only 3 of us… BoonRong(I think he graduated somewhere with some cert about IT), ChinGee( a yr 1 SP student taking DMIT) and obviously THE ONE AND ONLY ME…! Ok ChinGee’s friend, Ash is joining us tomorrow… Lolz… =)) And I think more people are joining us next week, got 2 gals and all are from SP de… Lolz… Oh well I don’t know how long I can sustain in this job… The people do talk sometimes but most of the time it is like so damn quiet and still, as if like there’s no life there… Lolz… Sianz lo…What's really bad is that I take a hell lot of tiem to come back... Around like 1 hour...? Lolz... Tiong BAhru lei... Omg la... Oh well nvm... Near Changi also... Oh and the food there is great, esp @ Tiong Bahru Market...EddyBoy is Gone...
8:42 PM