A typical slakcer's day...
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Well I didn't running yesterday in the end... Was so busy clearing everything... My work shall start officially start on Monday, 8/9/08... And I've yet to called NSC to change my appointment... Lolz... Anyway, today was a boring day...
Eat and slack will sum up what I've done today... Only nught was better... Went to watch "4Bia" from the producers of "Shutter" and ya was horrifying... But my friend say waste of $$$, not scary at all... It was 4 short horror stories... Omg la... I SWEAR NEVER TO WATCH HORROR MOVIES AGAIN... I never enjoyed them lo...
Anyway, wanted to swim today de but end up never go... Why...? Because of the rain la... What else... Lolz... Which is also why I end up meeting my friend @ PS for movie... Lolz... Tired lo so late le... Hahaz... Tml meeting Polly and Pearlyn for badminton... Hahaz...
Oh well nth much to blog also le... Lolz... Tml got family dinner to celebrate Jie's b'day... I better control my appetite... Lolz...EddyBoy is Gone...
12:13 AM