Wall.E
Friday, September 5, 2008
I went to Yishun 10, or commonly known as GV Yishun, with my friend to watch Wall.E yesterday... Lolz... A not bad show lo... Not much talking but it can encompass all about friendship, courage, romance and definitely "directive"... You'll understand when you watch it... I was shocked initially when it became a pure cartoon show... I thought only Wall.E is animated... Lolz... Ok la I do see a non-animated man in the movie... For like a total of 5mins or less...? Lolz...Anyway, I would recommend this show... It is indeed touching and can definitely give an insight into what humans will be like in the future if we do not practice the 3Rs... Our green Earth will become unfit for living and full of dump and toxic wastes... As technology advances we become so reliant in it that we become overly overly overly fat and can't even stand... Lolz... Trust me that was in the movie... A bunch of useless fatass who only drink and eat all day...Hmm that is all I have to this show I guess... Lolz... Rating: 3.5/5EddyBoy is Gone...
4:50 PM