Good Mood...
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Ok I've like skipped school twice in a row... The 1 time was sick... So did Siti fell sick... Lolz... Don't is she pass to me or I pass to her also... Lolz... Anyway, the 2nd time was too lazy... Hahaz... Woke up late... Nvm... Lucky the 2nd time my tutor was on MC... So no lesson... Some go then leave le... Lolz... Those who stayed got GEMs, as heard from Guo-Tai...Anyway, am in a good mood today because I finally bought my Levi's White Tab jeans... Yay...! @ Raffles City... I waited so long la... I damn like the jeans lo... It cost $219 but after discount, due to sales, is $155... Hahaz... So nice so nice... I'll upload the pic when I can... Haven't really took a pic of it also... Funny hor why Levi's never advertise on this... Keep advertisin gon their "Live Unbutton 501"... Heard from the salesman it's a 1-time shipment and no more outlets selling le... So i quickly grab a pair lo... Hahaz...Yes I'm further from my Samsung Omnia... But I'll get it back... Finding PT job... Shall save up also... Hahaz...EddyBoy is Gone...
10:21 PM