K800I Lost...!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Ok... I officially lost my k800i... Sianz la... And with it of course all my contacts... A lot lo... Imagine 2yrs worth of contacts... And I now can't trade-in my k800i to sunsidise the price of Omnia... Lolz... Gotta work work work... Just got home from work today @ GCW... Yupz I'm back there... Anyway, my phone was lost yesterday when I was chasing after the bus, 806, and my pouch was left open then "pew" it flew out... Lolz... I thought I left it @ home lo so never bother... Only when I tried to call when I got home, as I don't see it anywhere, i knew it was lost... yes it's the atypical "The Singtel..." which means some bastard off-ed it... And he can't on it, not without entering a SIM code (useless anyway since I got a new SIM card), and phone code... Hahaz...I'll be using my sister's Samsung phone for the meanwhile till X'mas arrives... =(( Well gotta wait for her to wake up, take her phone then sort out all my contacts again... Busy la... Still got tutorials left untounched... And that god damn ZBrush thing...!!!EddyBoy is Gone...
5:17 PM