Selamat Hari Raya...
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all those who celebrates it... Lolz...
Went to Iffa's house this noon with LeeTeng for lunch over @ her house... Shalini was supposed to be there but she's late... And very late... Lolz... We waited for her then ate together lo... Last year I also got go... Same food as this year... I'm starting to like malay food... Nice lo... Hahaz... And some of the kuehs and snacks were nice too... Too bad Silva & Praveena were busy... Lolz...
Iffa's bro also got some friend come over... They were damn impolite la... After eating never bother cleaning up... Just put the plates there... I mean you're over @ peoole's house and your friend mother cooks for you... Now you take the hosue as a restaurant...
Took a lot of pictures, or cam whore some would put it... well Iffa wanted a collection for her album hahaz... She'll be sending me the pictures I don't know when... Then I'll upload them here... Lolz...
Well guess that's all... I'm gonna play Granado Espada now... =))EddyBoy is Gone...
10:16 PM