Sick... FOR 4 DAYS...
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Sianz... I'm like recovering damn slowly from my cold-like symptons...? Haiz... Think is my body too heaty also... 4 days le lei...! Satrted on Sunday as a flu as the workplace was damn dusty... Ya damn dusty... So I sneeze and sneeze and sneeze... But I remember taking flu medicine so the flu was better... Now I'm suffering from constant dry throat and irritant nose @ times... Wtf right... Hope I feel better tomorrow lo... =))CYA is tomorrow as well, and I can't find any stand-in... Sianz la... What to do sia...? Tell teacher I got CCA must leave early...? But is CA lei... Don't know can a not also... Lolz... Haiz... Later she take it as I absent then I gg liao lo... It's my fault to begin with also, I started looking for a replacement only like yesterday... Well it's because I had the misconception that Sue-Ann is standing-in for me (not her fault)... But she'll only exchange days with me officially next week... Lolz... Oh well, god bless I find someone...Anyway, I had a new haircut... Was irritated with the old one... Every 2 weeks go my neighbour's house cut... Might as well shave it off... Hahaz... Should be able to last a month... EddyBoy is Gone...
4:21 PM