Spending TOO much...
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Woah this month is a bad one...! I SPENT TOO MUCH LE...! Maybe because last month got work so got some pay then buy this buy that... Lolz... There goes my Samsung Omnia hope... Nahz, I'll chase it back... =))
Anyway, I bought a book on nutrition and recently gonna change my eating habits and that cost me quite a lot... Went nTUC yesterday buy the things totalled up to $35+... Today after go Tiong Bahru collect my cheque from BCMI of a pathetic $77.50... =.=" I went to GNC and bought my protein powder and some other things totalled up to $133.80... NO MORE SPENDING FOR THIS MONTH...! STRICTLY NO MORE...!
Anyway, am damn tired this few days... Been sleeping late although I always tell others and myself that I'm gonna sleep once I reach home... Sianz lo... Oh and I lost my god damn Creative earpiece receipt... No more warranty le lo... Sianz la... $169 lei e earpiece... Spoil again... Same as last time... Haiz... Stupid la... Was in my bag when I was on the train with JQ to Tiong Bahru... Then when I reach Tanjong Pagar it disappeared... Ok why am I in Tanjong Pagar right... This is damn stupid...! All along I thought Tan Boon Liat Building was located @ Tanjong and ZI don't know why... when I tapped out I was like searching for a plaza... Then I realized I went to the wrong place... Sianz... Take train back lo... That was when I found out my receipt was missing...
Future things to do: 1) Sign up for running interest grp in Safra ($16.05)
2) Sleep more...!
3) Work lo... No $$$ gotta work for mum...EddyBoy is Gone...
11:02 PM