
As usual went to work today... Had the temptation to quit lo... So tired... Lolz... Sleep like 3am last night... Playing Fiesta, a MMORPG... Quitted Granado Espada... Not much people play lei... Like so empty one the places... Sianz lo... Lolz... Fiesta got more people... I'm a mage there...
Went to gym after work... tried out this running technique called "Mid-foot Strike"... Don't know what's that...? Go Yahoo or Google it... Lolz... NB has a shoe, RT800, for mid-foot strikers... Normal performance shoes are designed for heel strike...
Was training my chest today... When about to leave I saw a green towel left on a machine so I packed it in my bag... I know who it belongs to... And I had a hunch the person would be in the canteen, and true enough he was there... Lolz... I'm smart... Ya so return it to him and then eat then head home lo...
I waited for like 20mins... 20mins ok for that god damn 855... Nothing much happen on the bus, except when there was once the driver break abruptly and a gal flew from the exit door all the way to my seat.. Near the front door... Lolz... So scary... I tell you it's fly ok... *Voom*
Name: Kwek Jun Wei EDMUND
Thanks for visiting.
Test your Response time!
Click on "Start" first, and wait until the background color changes. As soon as it changes, hit "stop!"Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive