Busy... Damn busy...
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Ok... M blogging like 12 midnight... Should be asleep asince my lessons start @ 8am tml... Yes the stupid The World Today, which I think I'm gonna fail... Look @ me... Do I look like someone that interested in world affairs...? Of course not... Now I do wonder you know if I really deserved to be a scholar... I feel so inferior whenever I go to my TWT class... Sianz... Don't really like the people there also... Not the scholars but the SPOT ppl... Quite arrogant... The class everytime is so damn quiet and the air is so still... Only Mr Chris is talking to all of us, with his usual dramatic tone which helps keep me awake... I like the way he talks and deliever his ideas across... Lolz...Anyway, am very busy and tired recently so got no time to blog... Been sleeping if not watching some vcd... Lolz... No time NO TIME...! Don't even feel like using the com lo... So tired and lazy... Maybe will blog this weekend...? Lolz... Don't know la... CYA also stressing me la... What audit la, then l8r grading system... Haiz... Gotta work hard for it... And my MST is like in wk 8... NOW IS WK 5 le...! I'm still lagging behind @ times... No confidence @ all for this sem...Update: Next Tuesday would be going to CauseWay with HuiYun & some other ppl e.g. Polly Samantha Nicholas Choy (surprisingly) and her classmates... Ya... Go lo give face... So long nv meet le...Bought my new phone... New number is 9*******... Hahaz... Find me online/offline to get it la.. No way I'm posting it here...EddyBoy is Gone...
12:01 AM