HuiYun's B'day...
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Went to Seoul Garden yesterday at around 6pm to celebrate HuiYun's b'day... Well it was supposed to be a dinner gathering but ya obviously not... Nvm that's not the issue here... Anyway, spent like $26 on the buffet... It was student plan price I think... Lolz... There were approximately 24 people there... Lolz... Me, Siti, SooKuan, Nicholas (after so long nv change) and HuiYun sat together... Polly sat beside me but "belongs" to another table... Hahaz...Okok la the food... But the atmosphere was so funny la... I don't really like eating with so many strangers... Lolz... The older I get the more unsociable I get lo... Don't know why also... Lolz... We just ate and ate and ate and of course chit chat here & there lo... When the thing ended we just roamed around CauseWay Point aimlesly chit chatting... Finally settled down @ Mcd... Only left when HuiYUn realized she still has Reflective Journal submit by 12am... So off we all go off... Hahaz... Will get the pics up soon... I placed them in my desktop, am using lappy to blog... Also need go Sam's blog take the pics but then hor I don't have HuiYun's new link (why do ppl keep changing link sia), so how to go Sam's blog lei...? Lolz... Oh well I'm gonna end here... Better go back to doing my assignment... Stress ar... Tonight happy can eat steamboat as a b'day celebration with family...
EddyBoy is Gone...
12:16 PM