School's back... Life's gone...
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Haiz... School has started... And guess what I missed the 1st day of school as I couldn't wake up... Sianz... Think my alarm clock cannot make it le la... Lolz... Today, also the same case... Hahaz... Missed my TWT class... Shall go for the makeup on Friday... Gotta go find Mr Chris to let him know lo... Lolz...Anyway, I'm starting to dread school... The feeling is like 5n2 lo... No true friends in the class... All the cliques and their nonsensical barriers... Oh well maybe I'm just unwanted... Lolz... Resign to fate la... Anyway, from today onwards, I shall go school study then after that fuck off home... No more hanging out with school friends, no more mingling with them... Will get usd to it...My saying still stands, A MAN DOES NOT NEED A LOT OF FRIENDS HE JUST NEEDS A FEW TRUE FRIENDS... FRIENDS WILLING TO STAND BY HIM...*Back to my STATS tutorial... ByeBye*EddyBoy is Gone...
10:48 AM