The WORST X'MAS to date...
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Haiz... This year's X'mas is not at all merry... Ironically I stayed up till midnight to send my friends & loved ones Meery X'mas greetings... Oh well, I had a nap last night as I was feeling terrible so woke up and was quite energized...Anyway, let's start with yesterday... Was feeling rather okok... But some churning in my stomach... All the fuck-ed up wind la... Went to meet Jin... Am glad she's finally back... But I think only for a short while... Wtf...? We went to BK and shortly after I had my meal there my stomach started acting up... God damn it... I knew I should not have eaten there... KNS... Was in terrible pain all the while... Went to TPY with Jin's mum then we went off on our own... Lolz... Walked around and decided I was gonna die so came over to my house and played a bit of mahjong... Not long then we chatted... I was still in pain... They ordered KFC, I only ate the mashed potato and lost all my appetite... Talk & talk & talk... When they left i went to sleep... Woke up feeling slightly better...Today the pain has not come yet... I'm just waiting... I really don't know what to do... I even prayed to my gods last night for fast recovery... This is killing me... All the pain, bloatedness and diarrhoea... Haiz... I'm not even in the mood for X'mas... i really hope by new year my health would be so much better that I can celebrate... I really can't stand this man... Feel like crying and committing suicide lo... No medicine is working...! Every program's cancelled... CANCELLED...! Sianz... Ppl are out there enjoying themselves and here I am @ home DYING... School's also resuming soon and I still have not copied my notes and done my tutorials... I'M NOT PREPARED @ ALL... I gonna screw this Sem man...Alright I'm going to rest already and to all my friends: MERRY X'MAS...! =))EddyBoy is Gone...
11:38 AM