2009 New Year Resolution...
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Heh... I forgot about the most important thing about new year... A RESOLUTION... What else...? Lolz... Will always do in YTSS... But that's more academic wise ba... Lolz...1) To continue to excel in my studies.2) To excel in non-academic areas, e.g. elective modules, CCA & school activities.3) To get someone to love...? And love as well... Lolz... Well this is up to fate... =))4) To control my temper even more.5) Be more understanding & sensitive to other people's predicament, difficulties & feelings.6) To further serve my class well as a class rep. =))7) To show more concern to my friends... Maybe not too much later look like Kpo... Lolz...8) To find less excuses and stop procrastinating and get rid of my laziness.9) To remain healthy spritually, emotionally & physically... Since it's 2009 perhaps I'll give it 9 resolutions...? Hahaz... I'll try my best to achieve them de... =)) Gambateh Ed...!EddyBoy is Gone...
2:15 AM