Happy New 2009...
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Before I begin blogging about what I did and all this... Let me wish all my friends & family members a
HAPPY NEW 2009...!
Hope that 2008 was pleasant for everyone... I enjoyed 2008 as there was SYC but I'm sure 2009 will be greater... Who knows....? Hahaz... Anyway, nevermind if it wasn't a great year (be it because you had breakups, deaths in family, failed in careers/studies, etc...) look forward to 2009... Never ever forget the happy times in 2008 though... =))
To SzeJin & Siti:
You two... I really have nothing to say le la... YOU'RE THE BEST...! In fact that's like an understatement... I cannot describe the feelings I have whenever I'm with you guys... It's just purely enjoyable... True we didn't hang out often this year but every hangout was cherished... We also didn't let our friendship to be affected by physical barriers... =)) I'm really thankful God gave me such good sisters...! I do not deny the fact that we argue/quarrel and am pissed with one another at times... But who cares...? That's what spice up our friendship, after every "fight" I find myself understanding you guys more (even by a mere 0.01%)... Please continue to rock my 2009...!
To April:
Hey sister... We don't really hang out often becasue you have your own group of friends but I'm really happy that you did not forget me as your Kor... Thanks... I've never forgotten you as a sister as well... All the times we used to have when we were in YTSS were just memorable and precious to me... Like Siti & Jin, I can never thank God enough that I've a sister like you...
To LeeTeng a.k.a Polly:
Hey gal... I hope 2008 was good... I'm sure 2007 was bad... But I'm really glad that we're still friends even though we broke up... It seemed like I had got to know a soulmate... Being friends with you is great... All the arguments we always have and the shooting... Hahaz... I'll always remember... Of course I'll never forget how I change your name from Polly to Pulley then to Polu... Lolz... Isn't it cool...? Anyway, I hope we'll continue to be the best of friends in 2009 and the years to come... =))
To ShiKuan, JiaQiang, SinEe, WeiLin & Pearlyn (not in any order):
Hello mates... =)) I know we did have some misunderstandings last year but I hope we can all forget these misunderstandings and start afresh in 2009... We're all not very close but it can't be helped as we know each other for less than a year... But I hope in 2009 we can hang out more and become closer... =)) Cya guys in school tomorrow... And all the best in your studies...!
To Iffa a.k.a Fifa:
Hey Fifa... Hahaz it's me your Demon... And exclusively yours... I just love all those times I'm with you... In 5n2, in drama and during outings... You never fail to make my day rock... =)) You're just crazy like me... Hahaz... We haven't really hanged out but we're still great friends right...? You're a great example that friends need not always hang out to be friends... It's in the heart but having said these it'll be cool if we can hang out more... Maybe with Shmitha, Prab & Lini... Miss you gals man...
To Anthony:
Hey Xiaodi... Hahaz... I know I'm quite unreasonable and demanding but I really appreciate your patience and understanding... Hoe I'm not like that in your eyes anymore... I just wanna say a big thank you for being such a great friend in my secondary school life... Although you belong to Brian's clique but you try not to abandon me... Thinking back, it really was tough for you... Ms Goh once told me you were the best friend 1 could get and I don't disagree totally... Lolz... Hang out more ok...?
To Prab, Lini & HuiYun:
Hello... We aren't really that close but you guys did make a difference in my life... All those chatting or maybe bitching...? Hahaz... Let's all keep more in touch kkz...? We didn't really talked much after graduation which was really sad.... Don't forget me ar...
To Benjamin, Chrispher, Jason, Ian, JinnChyau, MelvinTan, MelvinTay, Ray, Ken, Sean, Shaun & William:
Hey ppl... Thanks for making my 2008 enjoyable... Some asked me go X'mas celebration, some invite me to chalet then some got hang out with me (you all should know who you are la)... I hope 2009 will be a hit with you guys as well... Date me out ya ppl... =))
To Gabriel:
Hey dude... Didn't really hanged out with you on X'mas eve, X'mas, Boxing day, NYE & New Yr... It's ok though hope you had a pleasant yr in 2008...
To Justin:
Hey thanks for bringing me out on NYE with my friends... =)) Really appreciate that... It was fun hanging out with you... Hioe we can hang out more often... =)) Don't emo le la... A new yr has arrived which calls for new things... Do not be afraid to love again... Life's full of ups-and-downs... However, do not worry because I'll be with you @ the down part trying toi push you up and then I'll move on to your next down part and push you up again.... =)) Have a great 2009... =))
Alright... Wishes all done... Went out on NYE to Changi Airport Police Division to make my CYA staff pass... Hahaz... Me stupid lo... Don't know where it was... Took 858 should have alighted before it enters the airport then a shortwalk only... I Went all the way into T2 then took BT shuttle bus and from Bt walked there... Damn far la... Sianz... reached le still have to wait damn long lo just to take a photo... Met Jin & Gang only around 4...? And Siti was awfully late again... Lolz... Justin was alone in Cine so he joined us... hanged out around a bit and made a sudden decision to go PLAY club... Lolz...? my 1st club exp was taken away... Drank quite a bit and cannot walk str8... Lolz... Dance drink talk until 4am... I also got sleep la... SiYi was with us... Siti couldn't join us so sad... Polly also... Haiz... but in Polly's case maybe a good thing...? Lolz... Anyway it was fun last night... But I still prefer ton-ing @ people house ba...? Guess I'm crowd-phobic... Lolz... Oh well my friend, Justin, was upset so accompany him lo... Hope you're better just...




EddyBoy is Gone...
4:17 PM