Last Outing with Jin before she leaves...
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Went for dinner with Jin today... Ok fine yesterday... Lolz... Since it's 12am now... Hahaz... Didn't do much... Went to PastaMania to have a dinner and chatted there for quite some time... Lolz... Nothing to do... Before that I was @ Coffee Bean with Polly doing our own PW... But did not lo in the end... She end up playing game then I was like doing abit and editing photos... Lolz... Oh ya the socket @ Coffee Bean @ VivoCity sucks la... No electricity de lo... KNS... Polly's batt die on her...Ok more backtrack... I wen to AFA office @ Kelantan Lane, opposite DSC Clinic... Was there for a interview for volunteer... Think I was accepted...? Hahaz... Am awaiting a mail from them lo... I was late lo for my interview... Reached @ 2.30pm... Half an hour late.... Lucky the person okok lo... So not so bad... Hahaz... She even passed me a condom from the office... Hahaz... She say just take so I took lo... Alright that's about it... Hahaz... Gotta meet ShiKuan & JiaQiang @ Woodlands for CRS discussion... And it's time to do IDEAS also lo... PW PW PW... Killing me man... Gambateh Ed...!EddyBoy is Gone...
1:33 AM