Makeover for House...
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Woah... Yesterday was like moving furniture into my house... Furnitures changed involve:1) Sofas (from the common one to leather)2) PC table3) Dining table & chairsMum and her friend went to my bro's house around 5+ near 6pm...? I was doing my hair... Had a haircut and dyed it to a natural-looking colour... Lolz... CNY is near gotta look neat... I HATE LONG HAIR... Not talking about those girl's long hair but those long as in touching the collars of your shirt...They got back to Yishun around 7pm... It was damn tiring moving all those furniture lo... Maybe I getting weak la... Gotta go train le la... Lolz... Anyway, the most interesting part was when we were moving the DAMN HEAVY dining table... 5 people to move a square table... Gotta lift it up above the fridge's level... Hahaz... We also met a kind soul who helped us move the sofa into the life... Me & my sis was like "eh how come cannot ar...? Ah kor & uncle can hor..." Lolz... Not born movers lo... Lolz... After that went to dinner with family... Lolz... Ate meat again... Bo bian because they're not vegetarian so what to do...? Lolz... I'm dying man of veggies... But my body is still ill... I'm starting to worry for the worse... =(( Please pary for me people... And GOLD PLEASE WATCH OVER ME...!Declaration: My PC's keyboard spoilt...! It's those PCI type so I force the thing into the socket and the needle bent inwards... So there goes another keyboard... Lucky my friend, Andy, got extra lo... Can take from him FOC... Hahaz... Gotta meet him later to take... Thanks Andy...Ohhh and sorry JiaQiang for not calling you last night... Because I was so busy and by the time I was done, it was 9+pm... I forget about it.... All the best for your re-test...! =))HuiYun sorry as well... I was too busy to help you with your resume... Wrong timing ba... But I believe it should be ok la... =)) Seeking job...?EddyBoy is Gone...
2:01 PM