Is looks the deciding factor...?
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Know a couple of people who actually seek a bf/gf but are plainly after looks... Then the question, does looks really matter...? Are you after the heart or are you after the body, the looks...? If you are after the latter, then I can only say you're most likely just seeking someone to showoff, and maybe a sex buddy...? Why would you be bothered if your bf/gf is ugly or fugly...? So long his/her heart is true to you isn't it enough...? I agree, I go for looks but not to that extent... Not that I'm ugly and don't deserve to choose but because I want someone who loves me, who is able to be there for me... Not someone nice for show... Of course no doubt the other half of mine cannot be humongous like a sumo wrestler... Of course he cannot look hideous and like a nightmare la... Basic standards are there... But utimately for me the inner beauty is the deciding factor... The outer beauty just attracts me to that person... What about you...?EddyBoy is Gone...
10:33 PM