Starting to wonder... Or maybe wander...
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
As the days passes by slowly and painfully, I start to wonder what really is the crux of the problem between us...? Is it the honesty and candidness you're shrouding from us...? Is it us being too Kpo and parking our nose where it shouldn't be... It really hurts to get the nose kicked right smack in it and out where we parked it... I always wondered what have I done wrong, asked people around me and even thought that I was such a jerk to interrupt with your life... But then again, am I really the one who erred, the one who's such a jerk...? Maybe only God knows...As the weeks go by, I feel that you're wandering off into the dark, into the unknown and all alone... I stand helplessly outside shouting for you, tearing and praying... But to no avail, you've already fallen into the hands of the unknown... Distanting yourself from us... I just stand outside hoping you'll come back to us... Naturally and willingly... I'm not the type who force... Perhaps the unknown is much better for you...? I don't know... The known has become a liability, a chore for you that you're sick and tried of even... As the years go by, they haven't really... But I foresee the whole ship falling and sinking into the vast deep blue ocean... What a beautiful sight for the grave of our ship... One day when I look back, I definitely will smile for we sailed through the scenic ocean for a long time before burying ourselves with the ship... Nahz... Perhaps I buried myself... You may have ran off to another ship...? Who knows... But with the current situation, the ship sinks with no doubt...Eddie only hopes for the best to come... And is excited that there's finally an outing to the zoo on 15/3/09... God, to have everything back I;m praying earnestly to you for...! Please...!EddyBoy is Gone...
11:03 AM