
Was a great outing... Except for a cockup, which I do not wish to harp on about... F***... God watches what our every step... It's not easy to organize an outing, I only ask for your slightest co-operation... If you're gonna lie about things and play avoidance then so be it...
Anyway, we met around 1100... All went own ways except Gabe, Polly & Jin... They took a shuttle van to the zoo... I WALKED ALL THE WAY after alighting from 171... Around 2km... For once I was like thinking, "NAPFA 2.4km run/walk..." Lolz... Anyway, when I saw the zoo I was god damn relived... Don't know why I felt grouchy also... Maybe because walk for so long was damn tired... Fucking tired... Next time go AMK there take bus better... Lolz... No more walk...
We walk, take pics, which I will post the link here soon... Gabe and Polly hasn't send me their copy of pics for me to upload on FB... I uploaded mine & Jeff's... Lolz... Oh and there's a video as well because we went to watch a show... Waited for around 1hr as we wanted to get a good seat and we passed by there early also... Hahaz... All of packed lunch except Gabe, who apparently bought a pack of chips for $3...! Omg expensive la... Double the price lo... Sianz...
It was gonna rain after the show so we left... Slowly... Get to see our poor polar bear who had algae on its back... Haiz... They should send it back to a colder country... Oh well, I'm in no position to make any comments... Went to AMK hub for dinner and off we went home... Jin needed to head for M'sia for her driving test again... And Polly has exam the next day, hasn't done her revision... Gabe didn't join us for dinner as he needed to go home... Jeff go home sleep/play Dekaron... As for me sleep lo... Lolz...
All and all a nice day out... Am thinking of the Bird Park next... See birdies...!
Name: Kwek Jun Wei EDMUND
Thanks for visiting.
Test your Response time!
Click on "Start" first, and wait until the background color changes. As soon as it changes, hit "stop!"Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive