
Fantastic 4…!
All the way, all the way… These words kept echoing in my mind… Never was I going to give up… 10.5km is nothing to me, I psyched myself… And… It worked…! I complete the race and hopefully under an hour…
The team was made up of Me, PeiJun, my Sis, Yvonne and her friend, Jeremy… All did well… We all complete the race… To my sis this is sort of a big accomplishment… Running is really fun… =))
Anyway, just real shacked now… All tired and worn out… Next up: AHM…! 21km… I CAN DO IT…!
Only quite sad never receive finisher tee… Only 42km and 84km have… Oh man… Nevermind, we got a visor(which I don’t think I’ll ever use) and a medal… So not that bad… I lost my medal initially… So tired then they pass me the water la, visor la, medal la… So tired just take and go lo don’t know what the hell also… Lolz… But a friendly volunteer helped me and got me a new one… Thanks dude…!
Name: Kwek Jun Wei EDMUND
Thanks for visiting.
Test your Response time!
Click on "Start" first, and wait until the background color changes. As soon as it changes, hit "stop!"Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive