DAC08 Outing
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
2nd outing I officially have with the class... Lolz... Went to ECP for a game-cum-bbq session...
I went there around 12+ for a run first... Bad run... Real bad... Guess I'm not accustomed to the heat and all... Gotta train if not AHM comes, I'll die...! Anyway after the run met them around 2pm... Was supposed to be 1pm BUT all late... So ya...
Played 2 games, 1 is volleyball (which I'm not good @), 2nd is monkey...! Lastly we played dog-and-bone, with splashing water as forfeit... Hahaz... Then I tricked all of them by asking them to take a group photo, while I splashed the pail of water from the back... Lolz...! And of course I got tricked too... Hahaz...
BBQ was as usual, I started the fire with Aaron Chau... Took a while but still got started... So initially the gals cook and I eat eat eat... Then nearing the end I cook cook cook... Hahaz... Esp. my Otah...! So nice... Everyone left earlier and Pearlyn, JiaQiang and me were the last... Need to clear up and all... Lolz... So tired lo... Tomorrow still got AYG duty... Sianz sianz sianz... Don't know where to report also...
EddyBoy is Gone...
11:47 PM