Holidays... But so packed...
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
I wouldn't really call this period my holidays... I would say it's a time for me to clear up all my commitments, and make myself more free for the upcoming MSTs, lessons and of course exams (in Aug)...
I have so many things lined up... Camps, outings, and AYG... Because of all this I find myself missing many track trainings, which is BAD BAD BAD... Anyway, for camps, I had the Track&Field camp which was fun... But rowdy and erm horny...? Yea... I left in the noon of Saturday... Had to sent Jin off to M'sia... Will not be hearing from her for quite some time... I'm praying for her safety for 3 months... Secondly, I have the SB SMART camp today which I skipped due to the another commitment, AYG...
Apparently, tomorrow's my volunteer date due to some last min changes... @ 3pm... And this morning when I checked my mail, Samantha (the I/C) told us that there's a COMPULSORY training for those who missed the training last Saturday (which I obviously did due to work @ cafe)... So I cannot miss this one... Judging that my volunteer is at 3pm, I'm guessing that the training is early morning @ like 9am or 10am...? Which means if I went for my SMART camp, I'll have to leave tonight to go home and sleep as I'm not gonna bring all my barangs to the airport... So I decided to give the camp a miss... I'm already giving Sam & Mr. Helmi too much trouble with the dates I'm not unavailable on due to outings and Overseas Community Service trip meeting...
OMG...! Where am I ever gonna find time to really enjoy my holidays... Where I don't have to bother about anything...? Never during this period I believe...
EddyBoy is Gone...
8:09 AM