
Am in PluCafe doing this post... Went to my workplace to have lunch with Jin & Polly... Really a gre8 day spent... Just ate and played Taboo... A simple day but spent with 2 of my most special friends is being made special... We rarely been out 2gether since the start of 2009... Many things have happened and in 1 way or another we have all been affected...
Nevertheless life goes on... So ya... And Jin is leaving for M'sia again due to NS liability... Though not expressed, I will miss her, her voice, her craziness... 3 months will pass soon I believe... I only pray for her safety and well-being... Going to take a nap now before work starts @ 8pm...
Posted with LifeCast
Name: Kwek Jun Wei EDMUND
Thanks for visiting.
Test your Response time!
Click on "Start" first, and wait until the background color changes. As soon as it changes, hit "stop!"Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive