Updates...
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Friday:
Went out with Fifa & Lini to Iluma... New shopping centre @ Bugis... Not too bad... Simple interior which is good... Saw a nice Adidas Crystal Packed Orginal Sneakers, $999.00... Omg...! Damn ex can... Anyway, didn't do much after... Had our lunch @ Pastamania before going Iluma... When finish walking we went to MCD and chatted... Hahaz... Shared a lot of our personal life things... Anyway, didn't ask LeeTeng (Polly) along as we thought she was busy... Shall pull her along next time... =P
Saturday:
Sch***** outing... Fun...! Learned how to rollerskate, or was it blade...? Nvm... Thanks Sue-Ann (for saving me @ the end and teaching me), Roliah & JunXian (for the patience and trouble)... Really appreciate it...! I can blade/skate a bit la... Still a bit jerky and will fall but okok la... Hahaz... Oh and in the morning, I actually missed my stop... Already entered Marine Crescent, then I don't know must alight... Ended up taking bus 16 to U-turn back... So tired lo...
Sunday:
Woke up @ 5am... Had AYG volunteer, which I never go... Woke up and gave my double-decker bed's ladder a kick... HARD KICK UNTIL ONE OF THE SCREW DROPPED OUT... Lolz... Muscles all aching.. Didn't wanna move so never go duty... Sorry... My legs have all 2 blisters now... Haiz... And to think I tomorrow still got track training... Sianz... Anyway, went to Suntec with my sis... Before that we went to Bugis to pray... And before Bugis we went to PluCafe to take my pay... Yupz... Went Carrefour to buy some necessities, but I ended buying my own wants as well... Now I owe my sis a lot of $$$!!! That's about it...
Now: TIME TO STUDY...! Ok actually I wanna clear all my tutorials then study... Haiz... Better stop procrastinating lo... Sianz...
EddyBoy is Gone...
10:25 PM