Good News, I Hope...
Friday, July 17, 2009
Just went to Singtel website to see my iPhone update... Oh yes!!! They've got new updates... Here how it goes: (extracted from their website)
SingTel iPhone 3GS Bulletin Board - Important Reading*
Breaking News:
Register your interest here and we will keep you in the loop about when you can purchase your iPhone 3GS via email and SMS!
If you have previously reserved and paid a $50 reservation fee and have yet to receive your iPhone 3GS, you will be given priority for the upcoming deliveries. Rest assured, we will contact you.
Last updated: 16 July 2009 11:59PM
This I hope is good news, telling us that the 2nd batch is coming in as for the 1st one they closed the reservation before the launch... And now it's changed to register your interest, which was like the beginning... 3rd batch maybe...? I don't know... I'm just praying... Lolz... =D Thank goodness I reserved ASAP... God knows how long I've to wait again if I don't...
Nights... Long day tomorrow...
EddyBoy is Gone...
1:15 AM