Updates...
Sunday, July 19, 2009
BUSY BUSY BUSY...
29th- Taxation CA2...
31- Due date for the FoF project on loan amortisation... Haven't really started... SO HARD CAN!!!
Aug- Due date for Pyschology Project on EATING DISORDER... I probably will get it with this amount of stress...
Oh and Aug is the month of exams...! Whee... I'm SO EXCITED... Yea right... Anyway, Singtel is still not doing me justice or rather US... Give me iPhone and I probably will feel better and start mugging like siao... Hahaz...
Oh and let's not forget on top of all that, the tutorials are still on-going... Gosh... And I'm still lost in the forest when it comes to FAcc... FoF...? Hmm okok la still can... CAcc...? I'm starting to like it but it's getting challenging, but what doesn't? TWT...? Hmm that is a total goner... I don't even know when's my CA2... Lolz... Another report... Great...! PCAP...? This is totally hard... After my eating disorder, I still have a written paper... Time to memorise... BLaw...? Let's just say I make a bad lawyer...? Tax...? Still manageble, if I stop skipping class...! That's all then.. Good luck eddy!!!
EddyBoy is Gone...
11:37 PM